It’s almost the end of the year. We know that you, students, are getting ready to make some big decisions including which post-secondary institution you’ll be attending next year. Study North has put together a list of interesting facts from each of the six northern Ontario colleges to help make the decision easier for you if you’re looking to #StudyNorth.
Today’s blog is all about Confederation College, one of the six Study North colleges is located in Thunder Bay, Ontario
Take a look at some interesting facts below from Confederation College, located in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- Confederation College has an average of 7,000 full-time and part-time students per year, including 1,300 international students and over 1,000 Indigenous students. That is amazing #Diversity
- If you’re looking to get a job after graduation, you’ll be happy to know that Confederation College has a 93% employer satisfaction rate, and a 87% employment rate
- With a total city population of 107,909 in Thunder Bay, it takes students on average 15 minutes to get from campus to home. No more sitting in traffic!
- Have you ever been to France? Confederation College’s regional campuses are located throughout northwestern Ontario in an area that roughly the size of France.
- From Toronto, there are 17 daily flights to Thunder Bay that are only 1.5 to 2 hours long. No missing flights here!
- Are you a foodie? Thunder Bay has over 120 restaurants specializing in Asian, European and North American cuisine
- Need more sunshine in your life? Thunder Bay has a 305 days of sunshine a year. That’s over 2,121 hours of tanning time!
Want to visit Confederation College? Click here to book your visit today!
Have any more facts about Thunder Bay or Confederation College? Tweet us at @StudyNorth and let us know!