It’s almost the end of the year. We know that you, students, are getting ready to make some big decisions including which post-secondary institution you’ll be attending next year.
Study North has put together a list of interesting facts from each of the six northern Ontario colleges to help make the decision easier for you if you’re looking to #StudyNorth.
Today’s read is all about Collège Boréal, one of the six Study North colleges located in Sudbury, Ontario.
Let’s take a look at some interesting facts below from Collège Boréal and the city of Sudbury:
- Bilingual college (French and English)
- Collège Boréal holds the highest student satisfaction rate in the province, fourth time in four years!
- Population of Sudbury is approximately 160,000
- Over the years Collège Boréal has given out over 1.2 million dollars in bursaries
- Offers programs in four schools of study: School of Environment and Natural Resources, School of Trades and Applied Technology, School of Business and Community Services and School of Health Sciences
- The city of Sudbury is 3,267 square kilometres in area and contains 330 lakes
- 27% of the population, french is their first language and 39% are bilingual
- Since opening in 1995, over 13,000 students have graduated from Collège Boréal
- Residence on campus with beautiful walking trails
- SPCA animal centre located on campus
- 86.6% of students are employed within six months of graduation
Want to check out the Boréal campus for yourself? Click here to book your personal tour today.
Want to get the full experience? Register for their Open House Saturday April 4th, 2020. Meet with facultly, current students and meet your soon-to-be classmates!
What else could you ask for?